Many thanks to all of you who have generously donated
engraved bricks for our new patio. We are extremely grateful for
your support and hope that more NRAS friends will join the brick
campaign and become a part of the patio design. Your inscription
will be part of the NRAS legacy. Please join us!
President, North River Arts Society
How You Can Help:
Buy a Brick
Up to 3 lines
click here to download and print Engraved Brick Campaign ORDER FORM
to fill out and mail in
To order by paypal or credit card click on button below
Before completing payment, click on NOTE TO SELLER and type in the engraving you would like on your brick.
Remember, up to 3 lines, 20 characters per line. This is important!
BUY A BRICK
The New Firehouse, Phase I of the Revitalization Campaign, was completed in 2011 and is now in use for adult and student art classes, events and exhibits. The next step is to create an Outdoor Classroom and Garden, for artist and art lovers alike to enjoy. The new landscaping feature will serve as a connection between our buildings as well as a location for art education, Plein Air event, and exciting new offerings.
The Engraved Brick Campaign provides an opportunity for the North River Arts Society friends and community supporters to participate in this exciting beautification project.
All proceeds raised by the Engraved Brick Campaign will be used for the project and the ongoing Revitalization of the GAR Hall.
There are many ways that you can make a difference:
- Make a financial donation in your name or the name of someone you would like to honor. You may be able to maximize your gift with a matching donation from your company. Keystone Circle $50,000+, Leadership Circle $25,000 - $49,999, Cornerstone Circle $10,000 - $24,999, Framers $1,000 - $9,999, Foundation up to $999.
- Lend your professional expertise, time and services.
- Make a call to friends on our behalf.
- Share your ideas with us.
- Consider a financial donation in your name.
- Make a donation in the name of someone whom you would like to honor.
- Ask your company to match a donation.
Volunteers are always needed for:
- Fund raising events
- Grant writing
- In-kind professional services